School bus transportation is provided to students in the Churchville-Chili district who attend both public and non-public schools. The district transports in excess of 4200 students approximately 7,000 miles daily to over 65 schools and programs. Our school buses travel over 1,300,000 miles every year.
The goal of the District is to provide a safe school bus ride for your child to and from school. We ask that students be ready at the bus stop five minutes before the scheduled time. In order to ensure proper arrival time at school, buses will continue on their way if your child is not outside and ready to board when the bus arrives.
The transportation office is led by the Director,
Renée Hensel, and is supported by:
- Bitsy McHugh, Head Bus Driver
- Gene Ehrmentraut, Head Bus Driver
- Cindy Yunker, Secretary
- Barbara Pukos, Secretary
we are located at 3461 westside drive
Our mailing address is:
Churchville Chili Central School District
Attn: Transportation Department
139 Fairbanks Road
Churchville, NY 14428
to the right you will find:
- Transportation's Reopening Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Forms for requesting a School Bus Stop Review, requesting Transportation to Childcare sites and requesting Transportation for Private/Parochial schools. You can fax your completed form to 293-4514, mail it to our office, or scan and email it to [email protected].
- the student transportation parent handbook. this handbook covers the district's transportation policies and practices.